Friday, July 2, 2010

A Bit Of Business

I've been sick all week, so I don't have the energy to put up much of a post. Just wanted to put up a few notices.

First of all, there are still 2 days over at Simple Bites and its affiliates to enter to win awesome prizes. Check it out!
simple living block party
And, in my last post, I forgot to award myself a High Five- I Did It! badge for taking on the macaron challenge. With Helen's excellent instructions, they weren't that difficult, really. I've made them twice already. So, if the macaron is on your "to tackle" list, I encourage you to give it a go and earn a High Five for yourself.



Have a fabulous weekend and a safe Fourth of July!

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Get well soon, dear Lynn!! And have a fabulous 4th of July.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I hope you feel better soon Lynn.

Unknown said...

Get well soon, Lynn! And congratulations on awarding yourself a High Five!

Melinda said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon. Let me know if you need a nurse.
Will travel. x

hobby baker Kelly said...

Feel better! Hope you can enjoy your 4th!

We Are Not Martha said...

I hope you feel better and have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! :) :)

Sues

Barbara said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lynn!

eatme_delicious said...

Hope you're feeling better by now! Macarons are definitely on my to make list... I should stop seeing them as so daunting!