Jenny is a homeschooling mother of 5 children. Almost a month ago she called 911 because her husband had become disoriented and incoherent. He was immediately taken to ICU with a brain infection and fell into a coma-like state. Over the 10 days that followed, there was continuous prayer for his healing, with family and friends by his side. It was a bit of a roller coaster ride as the doctors would become hopeful that they had a diagnosis or treatment and then things would worsen once again. Two weeks ago, he passed away, leaving behind his wife and five children between the ages of 9 months and 11 years old.
Jenny's husband was a bit better prepared than my friend, Grace's husband was. There was some life insurance. But a 2 week ICU stay is expensive and the finances are a huge burden for Jenny.
Here's the part where you can do more than shrug and move on.
A small group of bloggers have put together a pretty amazing benefit sale, which includes the 9 ebooks listed below plus the complete set of Life Your Way printables. The set is worth more than $50, but will be available for just $5 for two days only, Wednesday, 10/3 and Thursday, 10/4.
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
Click here to order your set: http://life.yourway.net/barlow-family-benefit/
I do not make any money from this sale. 100% of the profits go to Jenny's family.
You can get a great deal and and do something good for a hurting family at the same time. Do it now because the deal ends on Thursday!
I promise I'll be back with food next time. Right now I need to go order my ebooks.