Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pickles, Extra Garlic, Please

Skip on over to Simple Bites to see my post about making pickles. I made extra garlic dills and show you how you can, too.

There's still time to enter to win Gumzoobo for your Xbox! Just leave a comment here or on the previous post, including the word Gumzoobo, and you'll be entered to win!


Melinda said...

Love it!

forkbootsandapalette said...


hobby baker said...

Our family loves pickles and I can't keep dill in the garden - the girls eat it down to the roots. I remember mom's yummy pickles growing up so I'd love to try it out if my cukes ever get going. I've never seen grape leaves available though, does one need a friend with a plant or would they be available at a Farmer's market or such?
Thanks for the recipe and happy pickling! Oh, and Gumzoobo! ☺

bellini valli said...

I would have extra garlic too.